Fast Typer Fast Typer

addicting yet aggrevating

I never was the best typer, so needless to say, this game was frustrating. It was still fin though. it was hard for me to stop playing, but I finally forced myself to do it.

6 Differences 6 Differences

I failed!

Ummm...I couldn't beat it, but I liked it up to the point where I lost. I lost on the level with the guys looking into that telescope.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Cool!

I have this game on Gamecube, but i was never any good at it. This is a really good recreation of that game.

Coins Coins

There's one problem...

The coins that are supposed to be worth 15 only give you five points. Other than that, this game has potential.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!

I like the quiz and all, but after a while. It got to a ridiculous point. I made it to question 90 something.It was the one where Sonic is about to get his leg broken, and then I lost. Make it stop! (But make another one too.)

[ VORTICUBE ] [ VORTICUBE ]

It would have been fun...

...If I wasn't so confused. I'm not saying it was a bad game, I was just bad at it.

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

I didn't even know this existed

I have played the Christmas one and the Circus one, but I didn't even know this one was out here. I like it just as much as the other two.

James The Circus Zebra James The Circus Zebra

Great Game

This was a great sequel to a great original. If you make another one, make it as good as the first two. The music did get a bit annoying after a while though.

BamBoom BamBoom

It stopped working

I think I got to level 4 when the game just stopped working. The screen came up like it should, but I couldn't move any of the balls. Fix that, and I'll like it more.

Particles Particles

Great Game!

That is one of the funnest time-wasters I've played in quite some time. I suggest you make a sequel that adds even more greatness.