Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

I'm so glad I was cool as a kid

Otherwise I wouldn't have had Pokemon, and therefore wouldn't have appreciated this movie nearly as much. Good job!

OrangePylon responds:

Yeah Pokémon was the bee's knees, home-slice. It was neat-o torpedo to the max.

Indestructible Collab 2 Indestructible Collab 2

lol

You are getting this 10 purely for the ridiculous bullet/sword thing. That was retarded yet brilliant.

AQW: Sidestory Intro AQW: Sidestory Intro

a good start

I'm assuming that there will be more parts to this in the future, so the only note of advice I have is make the text go a little bit slower. There were a couple of things that went by too fast.

Turbo Sonic transformatio Turbo Sonic transformatio

OMG! I love it!

Ok. So I admit that i have no idea what the joke is all about. I know it has something to do with dragonball Z and something else to do with Sonic. Neither of those are really "my thing". The flash was hilarious though. I think it might only be because it's late and I'm tired, but I was laughing out loud. Good job.

The Forbidden Forest The Forbidden Forest

That was it?

Well I'm not saying that I didn't like it...I just wish that it were longer. It was still good though.

Prostitute Mickey Prostitute Mickey

wow...That was funny

I don't know if you'll take this as a compliment or not, but it reminded me of the humor on that show Home Movies. I liked it a lot though. "flattery will get you everywhere." priceless...

Lebron Journey Lebron Journey

I liked it, but...

you spelled "success" wrong at the end. Other than that, it was cool.

One Day In DK Jungle One Day In DK Jungle

well...

I have the feeling this will get blammed, but if it counts for anything, I thought it was really funny.

Glukom responds:

Much to my surprise, it actually didn't get blammed. :D
Thanks too.

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

Good job

I liked the Simon's Quest stuff. I used to like that game when I was like 5. This video had some really funny moments.

Emanhattan responds:

yeah that was the best ultramoron clip I believe.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Brilliant!

I should not be laughing about something so disturbing, but that was hilarious. I am going to show this to everyone.